Joy of learning, well-being, positivism, respect
- 2 certified AMI Montessori guides per level: 1 French + 1 native English-speaking
- Special attention paid to the child through the utilization of the Montessori method, thus ensuring the cultivation of his natural curiosity.
A responsible Montessori pedagogy adapted to the child in today’s world
- The child’s rythm, choice of activities, joy of learning, autonomy, and effort of imitation thanks to the mixed age-group.
- Personalized follow-up, guided learning, projects, fostering practice over theory
- Common core acquisition
Class 2-3 years old (half-time):
– Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 12.15pm after lunch
– Wednesday: 8.30am to 11.50am
Class 2-3 years old / 3-6 years old (full time):
– Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 3.45pm
– Friday: 8.30am to 3.30pm
– Wednesday: 8.30am to 11.50am
Class 6-11 years old:
– Monday- Thursday: 8.30am to 4.00pm
– Friday: 8.30am to 3.45am
– Wednesday: 8.30am to 11.40am
Children enrolled in extracurricular activities will receive a snack before their after-school activities. Pick-up occurs at the end of the extracurricular activity between 4:30 PM and 6:15 PM).
“Help me find my place in society”
- Application of the Montessori method 12-15 applicable to Parisian life, combined with alternative methods such as Steiner, Decroly, and Freinet
- 3 qualified educators: 2 native French speakers + 1 native English speaker
- 2 language teachers: German and Spanish
- 1 PE teacher
- Specialized instructors: cooking, permaculture, new technologies, improvisation…
- Integration of pedagogical tools to develop best practices.
The intersection between new pedagogies and the acquisition of skills in the National Education’s core curriculum:
- 4 formal learning areas: Language, Mathematics, Science, Social sciences
- Economic independence through micro-enterprise, organization of group life, social life, artistic projects, interest-based learning, scientific approach, and cooperative work
- Personalized follow-up for each student, small group presentations, and projects…
- Presentation of the “Brevet des Collèges” and various certifications
8h45-17h00 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays – 16h00 on Fridays
8h45- 12h00 Wednesdays
– Activities are supervised by professionals in their respective fields
– Continue to inspire the child via playful cultural activities, all while respecting the Montessori approach (extra-curricular teachers will be aware of the Montessori method in order to adequately respect the children in their environment)
– Simplifying parents’ lives: siblings will be in the same place for specifically targeted activities
– Open to all, allowing interaction with diverse children from different schools
– Healthy competition and challenging oneself through sports
During the Holidays: discover our Holiday workshops programme in our Headlines News section!
All Saints Holidays: 24 to 28 October 2022
Christmas Holidays: 19 to 23 February 2022 and 4 to 8 January 2023
Winter Holidays: 20 to 24 February 2023
Easter Holidays: 23 to 27 April 2023
Summer Holidays: 3 to 12 July 2023
Parents are welcome to meet with other parents or friends after drop off or before pick-up…also while waiting during after-school activities or after the Pilates lesson proposed to mums every Tuesday at 9:00 AM.