Joy of learning, well-being, positivism, respect
- 2 certified AMI Montessori guides per level: 1 French + 1 native English-speaking
- Special attention paid to the child through the utilization of the Montessori method, thus ensuring the cultivation of his natural curiosity.
A responsible Montessori pedagogy adapted to the child in today’s world
- The child’s rythm, choice of activities, joy of learning, autonomy, and effort of imitation thanks to the mixed age-group.
- Personalized follow-up, guided learning, projects, fostering practice over theory
- Common core acquisition
Half-day (only for 2-3 years old)
2 to 3 years old: Monday to Friday from 8:30-8:40 AM to 12:15 PM after lunch.
for the 2-3 / 3-6 years old: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30-8:40 AM to 3:00/3:15 PM. Wednesday: from 8:30-8:50 to 11:15/11:30 AM.
for 6-9/ 9-12 years old: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30-8:40 AM to 3:30 PM. Wednesday: From 8:30-8h40 AM to 11:40 AM.
Children enrolled in extracurricular activities will receive a snack prior to their after school class. Pick up occurs at the end of the extracurricular activity.
“Help me find my place in society”
- Application of the Montessori method 12-15 applicable to Parisian life, combined with the alternative methods Steiner, Decroly and Freinet
- 2 qualified educators: 1 French speaking + 1 native English speaking
- 2 language teachers: German and Spanish
- Specialized teachers: cooking, carpentry,… corresponding to the various projects of the students
- 1 PE teacher
The intersection between new pedagogies and the acquisition of the common base :
- 4 formal learning areas: Language, Mathematics, Science, Humanities
- Economic independence (micro-enterprise), organisation artistic projects, interest-based learning, scientific approach, cooperative work
- Personalized follow-up of the student, presentations in small groups, projects…
- Presentation of the “Brevet des Collèges”
8h45-17h00 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays – 16h00 on Fridays
8h45- 12h00 Wednesdays
– Activities are supervised by professionals in their respective fields
– Continue to inspire the child via playful cultural activities, all while respecting the Montessori approach (extra-curricular teachers will be aware of the Montessori method in order to adequately respect the children in their environment)
– Simplifying parents’ lives: siblings will be in the same place for specifically targeted activities
– Open to all, allowing interaction with diverse children from different schools
– Healthy competition and challenging oneself through sports
During the Holidays: discover our Holiday workshops programme in our Headlines News section!
All Saints Holidays: 25 to 29 October 2021
Winter Holidays: 21 to 25 February 2022
Easter Holidays: 25 to 29 April 2022
Summer Holidays: 4 to 13 July 2022
Parents are welcome to meet with other parents or friends after drop off or before pick-up…also while waiting during after-school activities or after the Pilates lesson proposed to mums every Tuesday at 9:00 AM.