Joy of learning, well-being, positivism, respect
2 certified AMI Montessori guides per level: 1 French + 1 native English-speaking
Classes will be made up of about 20 students in order to encourage individual education while suitably mixing ages.
Infant Community (2-3) and the Children’s House (3-6): Bilingual Montessori
Special attention paid to the child through the utilization of the Montessori method, thus ensuring the cultivation of his natural curiosity.
Elementary and middle school: Experienced, bilingual Montessori guide
The pedagogy: THE MONTESSORI GUIDE
The child’s rhythm, choice of activities, joy of learning, autonomy, and effort of imitation thanks to the mixed age-group.
Weekly personalized journals, guided learning (grammar, spelling,…), personal assessment, group projects (common core + presentations), fostering practice over theory.
2 to 3 year olds / 3 year olds from 3 to 6 year olds: Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
(For the 2 and 3 year olds that stay at school all day: supervised nap time after lunch,followed by afternoon activities. School dismissal at 3:15 PM)
for the 4 to 5 year olds / 6 to 9 year olds: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30 AM to 3:15 PM. Wednesday: From 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Normal school dismissal at 3:15 PM. Those children enrolled in extracurricular activities will receive a snack prior to their after school class. Pick up occurs at the end of the extracurricular activity.
– Activities are supervised by professionals in their respective fields
– Continue to inspire the child via playful cultural activities, all while respecting the Montessori approach (extra-curricular teachers will be aware of the Montessori method in order to adequately respect the children in their environment)
– Simplifying parents’ lives: siblings will be in the same place for specifically targeted activities
– Open to all, allowing interaction with diverse children from different schools
– Healthy competition and challenging oneself through sports
– The after-school activity schedule is currently being designed with the input of the specialists. We will share it with parents as soon as possible. Activities will be offered to different age groups
Nurture the young child’s curiosity
A daycare center composed of 11 children aged 3 months to 2 years
– 4 nursery guides
– Close relationship with the parents
– Respect the schedule of naps, meals, awake time
– Personalized care
– Age appropriate activities, awakening the 5 senses
– Fostering the toddler’s autonomy Eco- and organic-friendly
Integrate the Montessori lifestyle at home
– Located on the ground floor, double entry
– Choice of educational games, Montessori material, activity booklets, small birthday gifts… all validated by the school and the nursery
– Children and adult bookstore (adult books about child psychology)
– Coffee shop to go”: breakfast/snacks