Joy of learning, well-being, positivism, respect
- 2 certified AMI Montessori guides per level: 1 French + 1 native English-speaking
- Special attention paid to the child through the utilization of the Montessori method, thus ensuring the cultivation of his natural curiosity.
A responsible Montessori pedagogy adapted to the child in today’s world
- The child’s rythm, choice of activities, joy of learning, autonomy, and effort of imitation thanks to the mixed age-group.
- Personalized follow-up, guided learning, projects, fostering practice over theory
- Common core acquisition
Half-day (only for 2-3 years old)
2 to 3 years old: Monday to Friday from 8:30-8:50 AM to 12:15 PM after lunch.
for the 2-3 / 3-6 years old: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30-8:50 AM to 3:15 PM. Wednesday: from 8:30-8:50 to 11:30 AM.
for 6-9/ 9-12 years old: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: from 8:30-8:40 AM to 3:30 PM. Wednesday: From 8:30-8h40 AM to 11:40 AM.
Children enrolled in extracurricular activities will receive a snack prior to their after school class. Pick up occurs at the end of the extracurricular activity.
– Activities are supervised by professionals in their respective fields
– Continue to inspire the child via playful cultural activities, all while respecting the Montessori approach (extra-curricular teachers will be aware of the Montessori method in order to adequately respect the children in their environment)
– Simplifying parents’ lives: siblings will be in the same place for specifically targeted activities
– Open to all, allowing interaction with diverse children from different schools
– Healthy competition and challenging oneself through sports
Parents are welcome to meet with other parents or friends after drop off or before pick-up…also while waiting during after-school activities or after the Pilates lesson proposed to mums every Tuesday at 9:00 AM.
Nurture the young child’s curiosity
A daycare center composed of 11 children aged 3 months to 2 years
– Organic Friendly
– 4 nursery guides
– Close relationship with the parents
– Respect the schedule of naps, meals, awake time
– Personalized care
– Age appropriate activities, awakening the 5 senses
– Fostering the toddler’s autonomy